Today you’ll find a deal on REI Co-op cycling gear, a discounted GE Profile Opal 2.0 Nugget ice maker, and savings at Ban.do. All this and more below.
Whether you’re planning some intense biking or just hanging out in the aisle, this sale on REI Co-op cycling gear is for you. REI members can save up to 20% on bikes and up to 50% on gear. The children’s tenders are light, sturdy and perfect for those who leave the training wheels behind. From cycling shoes to tires to pedals and more, this promotion includes everything you need for your safety and comfort on your next bike ride.
There is no doubt about it: the ice nugget is the best kind of ice cream. And now you can get that coveted type of ice cream at home with the GE Opal Nugget Ice Maker, now up to 22% off. Yes, that’s quite a sum to drop on an ice machine, but with over 16,000 reviews and a 4.4-star rating, ice cream lovers say it’s worth it.
Right now, you can get discounts on period-proof underwear sitewide from Thinx. Their end-of-summer sale event is offering up to 20% off your favorite styles — from watertight flip flops to sleep shorts and workout leggings, plus options for teens and bladder leaks. Whatever your flow, with Thinx you’ll have peace of mind during your period.
Infuse color and creativity into your routine with office, journaling and organization supplies from Ban.do. Right now, you can get up to 90% off at this warehouse sale and get inspired by all the fun Ban.do has to offer.
Bala Bangles are the fanciest ankle weights you’ll find on the market – plus, they amp up any workout with resistance that makes a big difference over time. Snag a pair of 1-pound weights (available in four colors) for almost $15 off and strap them comfortably to your wrists or ankles for a streamlined way to enhance your fitness routine.
• Just in time for your late summer vacation, luggage company Monos is running a sitewide 30% promotion through August 14 — just use code GOLDENHOUR2022 for discounts.
• Squatty Potty is running a 20% back to school sale through August 16 to make at least one thing a little easier this year.
• The acclaimed Bose noise canceling Bluetooth headphones are currently 20% off their regular price – the lowest price we’ve ever seen for them.
• The Theragun Mini literally massages your worries away, and right now it’s $50 off at Best Buy and Amazon.
• Crocs for kids are $12 or more on eBay right now, and there are some for adults too.
• This thermostat from Google Nest helps you keep tabs on your energy usage, and at 32% off on Amazon right now, it’s well worth the spend for what you’ll reap in savings.
• The always faithful Birkenstock is on sale at Woot! right now, with prices up to 23% off.
• Batteries may have been overtaken by USB chargers, but they’re still needed around the house — stock up at Best Buy now for 50% or more off.
• Until August 14, Equator Coffees is offering a $10 gift card and free shipping when you spend $50 or more, which is super easy to do when stocking up on food staples.
• Lisa Says Gah is currently in the middle of a promotion with 50-70% off sale items, so stock up while the vintage-inspired designs are on sale.
Sleep soundly on an all-new mattress from the beloved DTC brand Casper. Until August 18, you’ll get 25% off the best-selling set, which includes a mattress, box spring and mattress protector. This sale is a great opportunity to save on sleep essentials – and there’s no code or minimum needed to guarantee the savings.
Sales of Allbirds are rare – like, once in a rare blue moon. We certainly don’t mind paying top dollar for these slipper-like merino wool shoes, but with 40% off select styles for men and women right now, it’s definitely worth browsing. Flexible, supportive and comfortable, Allbirds shoes come in a variety of styles, from race-ready loungers to breathable all-day walking shoes and more.
Hatch is offering all of its sleep devices for adults and children at a discount, thanks to a 10% sale sitewide. The carefully designed device allows you to program a personalized sleep routine via your phone, with several elements to choose from: a reading light, a relaxation routine and a sleep routine. Plus, you can enjoy bedtime stories, breathing exercises, audio ecosystems and more.
You can pick up a refurbished pair of AirPods Pro for just $114.99, a new low price for those who don’t mind minor wear and tear. Some of Apple’s best headphones, the AirPods Pro offer a comfortable design, great sound, active noise cancellation, transparency mode, long battery life, simple controls and intuitive setup, thanks to the Apple H1 chip. Have peace of mind with the included one-year warranty.
The new school year is right around the corner, which means you could have quite a few on-the-go snacks and meals in your future. So what better time to take advantage of this sitewide sale on Stasher Bags, which eliminates the need for single-use plastic bags? You can get 25% off your entire purchase and choose from bags of all sizes, shapes and colors for all your food storage needs. These airtight silicone bags are dishwasher or microwave safe and perfect for leftovers from dinner or school lunches.